In school, some people used to make fun of the smart people. At Oshyn, we hire them. We are an ambitious collection of visionaries who are driven by an overwhelming desire to do better. We strive every day to think outside the box and create solutions to the problems challenging the world today.
Our work hard, play hard mentality, combined with an unparalleled passion to satisfy our client’s needs, is paramount to our success.
Who We're Looking For
Two things every Oshyn employee must have: innovation and commitment. We are looking to hire people who have a true desire to learn, grow, and deliver maximum results to our clients. More specifically, we hire:
- Project Managers – Results-oriented people who can drive the design and implementation phases of business-critical software projects. Agile and waterfall project management experience required. Use of JIRA/Confluence/Greenhopper a plus.
- Technology Architects – Those who can architect technical aspects of application implementations and lead teams toward the implementation of such. Experience with at least one major web content management package is a requirement.
- User Experience Experts – Someone who blends strategic business thinking with a strong knowledge of web technologies to construct and document all aspects of information architecture and interactive design. UXs should have the ability to conduct and lead group meetings and be able to clearly articulate their ideas with an exceptional written, verbal, and graphic style.
- Front-End Developers – People who can implement technical and creative aspects of web application implementations that comprise receiving visual design specifications from web designers and creating front-end components that will be integrated with back-end processing tasks. These positions are typically located in our South America office.
- Back-End Developers – Developers who will design, code, and maintain mission critical applications. These positions are typically located in our South America office.
If you think you'd be a good fit with the Oshyn team, send us your resume by filling out the form on the right
- Business Analysts – We’re looking for people who can work with business users to gather requirements, define application functionality, and create detailed business requirements and functional specifications. This also includes advocating quality software, systems and work process by authoring and executing detailed test plans and test cases.
To see our current US opportunities, please visit our LinkedIn